Welcome to another round of the TREASURE HUNT, sponsored by the Late Night Stampers!
If this is your first time joining in on the Hunt, here's how it works:
At the top of this blog, you'll see a page called 'Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt – Participating Blogs'. Click on this page – you'll see a list of Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's names, and their blog addresses.
1)Visit each blog address (just click on the link).
4) Now what you need to search for ON EACH BLOG is A CLUE – the clue will be a specific Stampin' Up! product, which the poster will identify as being their clue. (in other words, you can't just pick any ol' product they have on their page – it has to be their specific clue).
5) THIS IS MY CLUE – the LUCKY STARS EMBOSSING FOLDER!
6) Once you've collected 1 CLUE FROM EACH BLOG ON THE LIST, you email your list of clues to any ONE demonstrator on the list WHO IS IN YOUR COUNTRY. In other words, if you live in Canada, you can email your list to me, or to Tracy Elsom, or Karina Chin, or any other demonstrator who is in Canada.
The reason you have to email your list to a demonstrator in your country is simple – Stampin' Up! only allows us to ship products to customers within our own country. Since we have demonstrators in more than 1 country, we'll be having a winner within each participating country!! That's right – you're only competing against others within your own country to win – not against everyone in the world who enters! That betters the odds in your favour for sure, right?! Gotta love that! 🙂
7) The Treasure Hunt runs from now until November 15th – you MUST SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 15TH.
8) The winning entry will be drawn & announced on November 25th – this is to give us time to gather entries from within our own country, and do the drawing.
ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON; DUPLICATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. In other words – only submit your entry to 1 Demonstrator on the list – not all of them .
Okay – you have your instructions, you have my clue – NOW GO!! Happy 'hunting' – and don't forget to admire the awesome creative projects as you check out each blog – and we would love it if you could take a second to leave a comment, so we know you were here!
Thanks for playing along – until next time
Happy Stamping, and Happy Treasure Hunting!